"HOW MUCH DOES A WEBSITE COST"
- it's the first and most common question asked about websites. The total cost is determined by summing the necessary stages of work (because not all works are needed - for example, you can have the design already, concept ready, or administration system is not required if content will change rare enough):
- requirement analysis, content gathering and structuring (±100 €);
- individual graphic and functional design (usually 100-200 €);
- responsive HTML coding (mostly 250-300 €);
- content management system development (usually 200-350 €).
Prices are shown excluding VAT. How much exactly is each stage depends on workload and task complexity. To assess this, please fill in the questionnaire indicating and describing similar websites to what you want.
"How long it's gonna take to make a website?"
Usually 2-4 weeks total time. What are the options now? Let us know what kind of work you have in mind.
From our side you will get the quality and stability, personal service, responsive attitude and a lifetime guarantee on our work. We want to make your website work excellent and bring you success!